How To: fix earphone problems with HTC Wildfire S

On my HTC Wildfire S, I experience a problem where whenever I plug in my earphones into my Wildfire S it does not work. I tried un-pluging and re-plugging it thousands of times, restarting my HTC device etc. but I don't have time for that when I'm outside. Luckily, I found a easy solution to this problem - which fortunately requires no advanced tweaking. The simple solution to this is to plug in your earphones to your HTC Wildfire S, then launch the radio app.

By simply doing this every time I plug in my earphones, I have fixed this daunting problem, infact it the problem has dissapeared! I hope this works with your HTC Wildfire S - If not, please leave a comment below and I will happily respond!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flappy Bird Alternative - Similar Games

How to find out Android CID, Serial, MID, OMEID of your SD Card

Speed Up HTC Wildfire S' SD Card!